Home >> Local information >> Accommodation
The host hotel for IWAENC 2016 will be the Tang Dynasty West Market Hotel in
Xi’an, China, located near the Northwestern Polytechinical University. The
organizing committee has negotiated special rates for a block of rooms for the
conference attendees. Details for making reservations using these special rates
are as follows:
- The limited number of special-rate rooms are available only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The special rates can only be used for one day before Sept. 13th - 16th, 2016 till
one day after Sept. 16th, 2016. Negotiated room rates per night:
- Rooms with a king bed: $85
- Rooms with two twin beds: $90
- (prices may vary slightly with currency exchange rates)
- The special-rates rooms must be requested using this registration form which includes the negotiated rates. This form should be emailed to [email protected]. Workshop attendees can contact the hotel by phone at +86-029-84117777.
Alternate Lodging Options
Workshop attendees are not required to stay at the workshop venue, which is close to a number of other lodging options. The venue's address is No. 118, Labor Southroad (Laodong Southroad), Xi’an 710068, which can be used to search for alternate arrangements.